Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,474   Online: 941

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    I saw one of Dan`s orange negatives and they are very subtle, you would need less ink and less density to get the same results as a "normal" ink jet negative.
    With the orange/red from Dan's negatives you are actually using less of each of the colors so you are using less print nozzles and the image is grainier (I think the term may be "dot gain"). With the green pyro you are using all of the colors (my ink tanks agree with this fact) about evenly which means more nozzles and smoother transitions. The green works much better with the ink jet refills (mediastreet.com costs about ~$2/cartridge to refill them myself) I'm using than the red negs.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Re-made my steptablet. Problem wasn't that they were out too long, but not enough! The highlights had all washed away. Once I figured out the problem (took some web surfing) then things got back on track. I'm going to let the image dry for about 24 hours or so and then scan it in to make my correction curve.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin