Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,728   Online: 746

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Fitzgerald View Post
    Mark, people do not know what they are missing! Vaughn, I really need to come and see you!!

Jim
    I am going to be in Yosemite all next week giving a carbon printing workshop at the Ansel Adams Gallery.

I have a new place in Eureka (my wife is divorcing my poor sorry ass -- when in hell did she get so smart?), so I'd be more than happy to put you up. I have my three 13 year old boys every other week, so the house will either full or empty.

Just had an all night printing session -- wish I could say I got some keepers, but I was playing with a new light source and did not add enough pigment into the glop. Having too much fun experimenting, I guess. Oh well, I'll be able to fine tune the prints next week in Yosemite!

Got to get busy -- I am pouring tissues for the workshop tonight!

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Images
    I got a mechanic in Hayward today and tomorrow for Mercury school. Popular place to hold trainings of one sort or another

I got two jobs. As a teacher I bust my ass August to late May. As a boat shop manager I bust my ass from March to December. Every Saturday is taken at the shop.

Once this friggin shop sells I will have the money and the time to take a workshop or two. I am also planning on building a darkroom/workshop/greenhouse. I may never come out once it is built.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin