Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,470   Posts: 1,570,918   Online: 848

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Efke IR820 ISO

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris Mirkov View Post
    And one additional question - I`ve heard I could get infrared results using ordinary film with infra filter. Could that be true?
    Probably not with any ordinary film, but there's an example of Delta 3200 here. Remember, you saw it on APUG first!

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kraker View Post
    Probably not with any ordinary film, but there's an example of Delta 3200 here. Remember, you saw it on APUG first!
    That is pretty cool. I remember trying a couple of films with an R72 before giving up. The look is pretty good. I will try that some time. (I'll probably stick to EFKE, though... LOVE that look)
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
    Important is to make one picture without filter so that later you can check if at least your development is OK.
    The edge markings should tell you that, n'est-ce-pas? That's what I've always relied on.

How cool is that about Delta 3200? I had no idea.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The edge markings should tell you that, n'est-ce-pas? That's what I've always relied on.
    Je ne dis rien mais c'est ne pas la verité.
    On markings only you can only get a conclusion the developer worked so far......

Maybe you have to read this book:
    http://www.fotohuisrovo.nl/documenta...P_Infrarot.pdf

Regards,

Robert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin