Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,555   Posts: 1,545,020   Online: 829

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bidegain
    I have one more question about the magic brush, how long does it take to be ready to use again. My main complaint about the hake has been waiting till i'ts dry to use again.

Ray
    That is one of the best things about this brush, rinse it, use it again! no need to wait, no need to have an army of hake brushes, no need to spend 3 minutes rinsing the hake brushes...with the magic brush a 10 sec rinse and you are ready to go again.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    [QUOTE=Joe Lipka]What is the age of your FO? FO#1 is my usual suspect when things go bad.

Joe, what sort of timespan would you regard as being a bit risky for its use ?
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    My personal guideline for the 27% #1 solution is no more than one month. Since I normally mix my own solution 10 ml at a time, I don't have much trouble getting through each batch I make up. Louis Nadeau in his Theory and Practice of Platinum Printing says storage up to six months is OK. Definitely, your mileage will vary here. FO is so much less expensive than the metal salts that erring on the side of short storage isn't a great sin.
    Two New Projects! Light on China - 07/13/2014

www.joelipkaphoto.com

250+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin