Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,704   Posts: 1,482,712   Online: 944

Platinum ovr gum

Terry King has done an article on his platinum over gum process in the July/Aug issue of View Camera. We are always looking for feedback.

steve simmons
    View Camera magazine

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by steve simmons
    Terry King has done an article on his platinum over gum process in the July/Aug issue of View Camera. We are always looking for feedback.

steve simmons
    View Camera magazine

Nice article. I like to see alternative work in View Camera. Hope you will do more of it.

Sandy King

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    One of your best issues, I second the recommendation for more alt process articles, esp with this level of detail.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan

This issue of View Camera

Steve,

The current issue of View Camera is one of the best you have produced in quite a spell. You seem to have fixed whatever was wrong with printing black and white images.

The article by T. King was very interesting, I've been waiting since last year to read it.

Good work,

Don Bryant - a long time subscriber to VC

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I attended a series of workshops on alt. processes given by Terry and look forward to reading this article when the magazine gets over here.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin