Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,452   Online: 905

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Keep in mind that I've never done this - but, a print that is toned before fixing after washing and drying is just like any other print. Therefore, I would think you could wax one and print through it without problems.
    juan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So I've recently obtained a large amount of fogged/exposed and totally "worthless" paper. However, it's perfect for this process.

What I've been doing is making contact sheets after I develop negs, and all be damned if it's not the easiest and fastest way to get some kind of look at your pictures. As soon as the negs are dry, put them on a sheet in subdued light, or honestly, room light is fine for a minute... anyways, put it in a contact frame and near a 60+ watt bulb. In 10 minutes you've got a print! And no chemicals, no mess, no cleanup, no NOTHING!

Anyways, this could be a serious boon in a "hybrid" workflow for cataloguing your work quickly and easily. The newish paper I got is much faster at this than the old 50's/60's Kodabromide that I also have. And with a 250 watt photo-flood, well let's just say that you can see the paper change right before your eyes. If you had one of those old fashioned 'movie-lite' bars, you'd have prints in under 30 seconds I think.

Just something to think about; don't throw out that old paper!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin