Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,070   Online: 1122

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    John....I'll give you $252 for it for a $100 profit. I need a back-up..... That is a very nice price you paid so do take good care of it. It wouldn't be in Asheville, would it?!.........tw

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Ash,

Thank you for the tip! I did not know enough to remove the bulb.

John
    Northeast Kingdom, VT

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Brickbird,

I have been bird dogging e-bay for months. Nothing was ever close, wanted to much, too old.......the same shop in Selma,NC had an Amerigraph that closed out about an hour before. I bid on it. Lost. Went for $203. I spoke with Selma and they said hands down I got the better deal.

Thanks for the offer. My wife is having a cow that I am driving that far. They will not ship it. But even with gas and tolls I figure I got a good buy and could recoup the $$ if needed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Made the round trip from Portland Maine to Selma NC in 29 hrs! Unit was already disassembled. No Test!! Got home. Needed no manual to assemble the obvious hook ups, screw connections etc. Worked right off!! I did get a free $45 manual from M&R. Anyone interested pls e-mail and I will forward the manual

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't want to be the one who causes problems, however I loaded mine intact in the back of my Suburban and moved it several hundred miles. It had a legs which I had to remove. Don't see how the bulb comes out when loading it in a SUV and transporting it. Bigger danger, in my opinion, might be handling the bulb improperly and shortening its life. The folks at NU ARC are very helpful when you have questions about their machines. Oh, mine is the 26-1K. Great machine. Bought a replacement glass from NU ARC and a couple of replacement bulbs or from Bulbman if I remember correctly. My unit kept blowing fuses, so I pulled out the instruction manual and changed some wires back to their proper position and it works like a charm now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dialist View Post
    Brickbird,

I have been bird dogging e-bay for months. Nothing was ever close, wanted to much, too old.......the same shop in Selma,NC had an Amerigraph that closed out about an hour before. I bid on it. Lost. Went for $203. I spoke with Selma and they said hands down I got the better deal.

Thanks for the offer. My wife is having a cow that I am driving that far. They will not ship it. But even with gas and tolls I figure I got a good buy and could recoup the $$ if needed.
    I'm the guy who bid against you on the Amergraph. If I did not win that, I was going for the NuArc. I only had 246 miles to drive one way to pick up my win. They loaded it into my F150, and my son helped me get it into my garage. The unit works very well! I'm glad you made out well on the NuArc. You got it for a great price!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Just as I figured!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin