Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,750   Posts: 1,483,839   Online: 1065

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

I am so depressed.......

Nze and I decided to do a print exchange, he very kindly proposed this after I had purchased one of his prints on E bay.

Well, me thinks I was better off sending him the money. I just got his prints and they are absolutely gorgeous! I thought I was doing good, but men, I have to say I still have a long way to go compared to Nze's prints.......ah well.....better get back on the saddle and keep on trying.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes Jorge!

I recently purchased an Nze print - - an absolutely marvelous image! Nze is a master of his art!
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Nze and I decided to do a print exchange, he very kindly proposed this after I had purchased one of his prints on E bay.

Well, me thinks I was better off sending him the money. I just got his prints and they are absolutely gorgeous! I thought I was doing good, but men, I have to say I still have a long way to go compared to Nze's prints.......ah well.....better get back on the saddle and keep on trying.
    Jorge,

Nze and I did a print exchange a couple of years ago and as you now know his work is excellent! He even include an extra print!

Since he is making a living selling his work just chalk his purchase up as a donation for a worthy artist. You are now one of his patrons.

Don Bryant

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I know what you mean, Jorge.... supremely impressed and supremely depressed all at once. That's how I felt when I bought an 8x10 AZO contact print on ebay from George Provost. The print glowed with a quiet three dimensional brilliance that I could only dream of achieving. Stunning work. I promptly proceeded to buy 8 more of his prints and will buy more in the future. Check him out under "photopsyche" on ebay or do a search on AZO.

I will have to check out Nze's work too, Jorge. Sounds really good.

Thanks for the info.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Who the _ is Nze?
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Christian Nze, APUG person who lives in Paris, France, I do believe.

Had to specify the Paris, cause those Lone Star folks also have a Paris. D:
    A New Project! Transformations 02/02/2014

www.joelipkaphoto.com

250+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Internationally recognized as well. A portfolio of his work was recently selected for publication in Double Exposure (www.doubleexposureonline.com) along with the works of several other APUGers, who work in alternative processes, including Kerik Kouklis and Carl Weese.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hey Jorge,
    Swap a print with me and your karmic debt will be paid in full.

I bought one of Mr Nze prints and it holds its own next to prints by the cool local guys. I also bought one from Luca Paradisi and had to email him and apologise for the low price I paid.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo
    Hey Jorge,
    Swap a print with me and your karmic debt will be paid in full.

I bought one of Mr Nze prints and it holds its own next to prints by the cool local guys. I also bought one from Luca Paradisi and had to email him and apologise for the low price I paid.
    You are on Mateo. I have not seen Luca`s work and the scans do not seem to make his work justice. I just might have to bid on one of his prints.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin