Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,122   Posts: 1,636,906   Online: 915

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Sandy King is in your area and does one on one workshops in Carbon and Platinum.
    Agreed, Sandy's printing is fantastic.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by doughowk View Post
    You might want to see if others in your area are interested in a pt/pd workshop - raise question in the appropriate regional forum. If enough interest, you might be able to entice one of the pt/pd masters to conduct such a workshop. We in NE Florida did just that for a workshop at Daytona conducted by Tilman Crane. It was a very valuable experience.
    Great idea. We, on the RFF forum, are setting up an Atlanta Meet with a visit to the High Museum. Think I will run this by them!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Dave, I've got Sandy's Carbon book and it is fine. I'm sure his plat./pal. instruction is just as good. As a side I'm in Athens and since I have a couple rangefinders would be interested in the High get together. PM me.
    Paul

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Paul,

PM sent!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin