Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,066   Online: 1108

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Yes, I bought it. It's a facial tanning lamp. Click on the link I gave above (on the word "these") to get a better look of it.
    It was approximately eighty dollars, new.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Soare View Post
    Yes, I bought it. It's a facial tanning lamp.
    A google search for this lamp, the Philips HB175, doesn't show any sources for it in the US. I suspect it's not approved for sale here, probably due to the potential UV damage to eyes (including cataracts), but that's just a guess.

Lee

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It comes with a pair of anti-UV goggles. It does no harm to the eyes if it's used correctly (that is, with the goggles on, at the right distance from the face, and for the right amount of time).
    I don't think it's banned anywhere. Most probably it's either discontinued, or sold in the US under another brand (Norelco, perhaps? I don't know). Anyway, the HB-175 is just an example. I happened to find this one locally because Philips products are popular in Romania, but I suppose any facial tanner will work just as well. Like this one, for instance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin