Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,156   Online: 1073

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

APP Collodio-Chloride POP

Does anyone have any experience with this paper?

bob k.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I first saw this paper in an advertisement at the top of the APUG page. I received the following info from an email message:

Collodio - chloride POP was developed according to the research of historic
    formulas by Mark Osterman of Gearge Eastman House. It is similar to Centennial POP
    in appearance, gloss, speed and contrast. Any toner that one used with Centennial
    can be used with collodion POP ( with some of them it may take more time, because
    collodion emulsion does not absorb processing solutions as easily as gelatin does).
    Collodio - chloride POP is made in Earlville, NY, USA by Alt Photo Products.
    It is HAND COATED before shipping. It must be kept refrigerated, and I recommend to
    expose & process it within 30 days. I have been monitoring refrigerated paper for
    more than three months, and it is still good, but at this point my recommendation
    still holds.

Best regards,

Victor

I would be interested to know if anyone has had experience with this paper. It sounds interesting.

bob k.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    yes I have tried the paper...could not get it to change color in toner
    need more time to experiment with it but am currently sticking with platinum process
    please do order some and try it for yourself...only one way to find out
    this is analog after all
    best,Peter
    website down for maintenance!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    thank you Peter.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin