Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,537   Posts: 1,544,256   Online: 761

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Trying to understand Pyro

Hello there ,

As for short sentence , Do Palladium toner effects the Positive developed film as Pyro does ?

As a longer sentence , as I read some threads at forums telling pyro fills the gap between silver particles in emulsion and it produces smoother transition . Is it true understanding and how actually works ? Or is it more basic chemistry and only tones tans the film ?

And do Palladium toner would have a similar effect or does it my wish and fantasy ?

Thank you ,

Umut

Istanbul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Umut,

You are asking about the characteristics of a pyro developed film and whether palladium toning achieves similar results on a molecular level, and ultimately an aesthetic level. Right?

I don't know, but there are many people who could answer this question and hopefully will.

Cheers!
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin