Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,917   Online: 968

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Greg, I was hoping you'd chime in!

You can talk about the carbon print itself... we don't need to censor ourselves when it comes to digital negs, just don't go in depth about those aspects. Afterall... I use a digital lightmeter sometimes!

As Hexavalent mentions, the light reflecting property might pose a problem, however, using carbro would eliminate this problem. There is at least 1 paper I know of that is suitable for carbro; David Lewis' bromoil paper and it is reasonably priced; <$1/8x10".
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I made gum one print, now buried somewhere, on paper that I stained black with permanent ink, and white tube watercolor paint from a film positive. I didn't do more than one coat, probably because of my ADD nature. But it was promising. That white carbon print above, looks pretty darn good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin