Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,059   Online: 901

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    actually some of the really slow coatings for alternative methods are sensitve to uv light. and that is the source of their exposure. Can we say solar technology?
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueish
    I know I asked for it when I always comment on the humour around this place!
    If someone could expand on donbga's comment "to expose UV sensitive material." (Unless of course it really is to get more vitamin D...)
    Not the best person to answer this, but will try..Plt/Pld prints, Ziatypes, VanDykes, etc. Do a google search for alternative photography or visit some of the member sites here..another that might help is www.kerik.com, good web site and links to others.

Good luck..and if you have never seen a plt/pld print...find some place that has them - gallery/museum and have a look. They are wonderfull.

Hope this helps!
    Mike C

Rambles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin