Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,966   Online: 985

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1317181920212223
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pauvre Chris. Tsk.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hello,
    you should not have such feelings.
    The DAS that is for sale on the site does not have the same origin. I still hold almost all of the 160 gr of group purchasing.
    Moreover it is more pure (97%). I had a lot of trouble getting the new stock and the purchase price actually is very supperior to that of group purchasing, and there will be no profit probably on this sale.
    I still obviously in the idea of ​​promoting this alternative dichromate.
    Indeed, I took the information that was given, but they should be familiar to users because they are essential to understanding its use.
    I should not publish them ?
    However, I added the result of my long work on the use of the DAS for collotype with the use of hydrogen peroxide instead of permanganate which can also serve enthusiasts of other processes.
    There are in addition a safety data sheet.
    They are available for all and can be disclosed.
    I hope I have reassured you
    Last edited by Michel Momal; 01-29-2014 at 08:16 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Michel,

I didn't know that you were responsible for the DAS on sale at Phototypie. Honestly, it does not bother me at all, and thank you for clarifying that this material comes from a different source. As for using my pamphlet, again, I am more flattered than anything and don't really harbor any ill feelings about it. I'm glad you clarified the situation though; it's nice to know.

Anything that promotes the use of DAS is good in my book.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Pauvre Chris. Tsk.

I'm so poor, I ship packages filled with helium so that the post office will pay ME!
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh, well I caused a little confusion with my post here. But with some happy end

But I reactivated the thread about diazo! I hope this will promote the use of diazo for a green carbon printing. It is such a magic process when the physical picture is swimming as a relief in the warm water.

Michel your work on collotype is just fantastic. I would like to try this process myself.

But at the moment I’m still busy with improving carbon printing. At the moment I try to go for color carbon.

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    Quote Originally Posted by Michel Momal View Post
    Hello,

However, I added the result of my long work on the use of the DAS for collotype with the use of hydrogen peroxide instead of permanganate which can also serve enthusiasts of other processes.
    Hi Michel, can you give some details about your peroxide clearing method? Concentration and clearing time for example.
    I tried a very dilute 0,3 %, for single transfer carbon on fixed baryta paper, but that seems not sufficient. Don't higher concentrations introduce risks for the base or pigments?

thanks,

kees

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin