Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,293   Online: 1086

Shooter
    Multi Format

Carbon Double Transfer

Double Carbon Transfer made ​​with the help of Tod video but with some differences as a formula, such as potassium dichromate sensitizer and negative digital
    The computer screen does not do the brilliance of the image, fine detail, but coaching can be aware of all
    This is my first carbon double transfer faultless and impeccable
    A big thank you to Tod for its video helped me a lot

I must also thank Jim Fitzgerald, who helped me a lot in the coal and also not to forget the tremendous work of Charles Berger

Merci Tod, Jim and Charles, very thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charbon_Cadre.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice carbon printing and thank you for your response on the forum, very interesting

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hello Philippe!

Congrats on the successfully double transfer!!

I have only made single transfers so far. Is there something about the double transfer that you like over the single transfer? I know that the dichromate is easier to clear from the print with double transfer. And with the use of digital negatives, one can digitally "flip" the image over so that it is oriented correctly when using only single transfer.

Vaughn (just returned from of the Sierras mountains)
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello Vaughn

Thank you for your opinion on my Carbon Double Transfer.
    For me it's the same problem to a simple transfer carbonl or carbon double transfer. Double carbon transfer risk just to have defects in the separation of acetate. For me, I like the carbon double transfer because you can get a clear picture, great detail and a glossy effect. In addition, if you do not want this cold, simply place the picture carbon frozen coal in water and gives a gloss and matte carbon

Best regards

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin