Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,911   Posts: 1,521,595   Online: 853

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sorry about the double post! I thought that I had accidentaly deleted the first. Chalk it up to late night whatever.
    Bill

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I am living in Istanbul and still have no harem yet. When I go the school 20 years ago , there was always a loyal guitar playing leftist harem waiting for me. I was like a shark in the pool

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Cool stuff, Bill. I've been doing multi-color seps on sheets of glass for a while now, but not with white-out

Does this mean you also do multi-color seps on multiple sheets, or was this multi-pane printing just for a lark?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    jorj,
    I have been doing Pt/Pd/Au/Pigments on glass for years now. My entire technical process is laid out in an artical tword the end of "proceses " in alternativephotography.com.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Jorj,
    Somehow, I keep posting my reply befor I am finished writing! Anyway, you can look up my artical and contact me with a personal message on APUG if you have questions. Or if you can't find the artical. I continue to do research and have replaced some of the materials in the artical with a more simple process. I do cmyk using watercolor pigments. And Pt/Pd/Au with or without the pigments. But never the pigments without the Pt/Pd/Au.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin