Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,432   Online: 920

Shooter
    Multi Format

Artist's book Carbon Yes or no

Hello,

I'm trying to make an artist's book CARBON high quality produced by an internationally renowned professional bookbinder.
    This book artist is like a box of high quality or black cardboard or leather to define the order.
    This book will be Artist in his right side a draw in the original Carbon Simple transfer, signed, authentic on watercolor paper and one draw so each box has a different image Carbon.
    On the left the artist's book Carbon, there will be:
    - A certificate of authenticity from the Carbon Draw
    - A short bibliography of the author
    - A theoretical description and history of photography in Carbon
    The first copy of this book will be unique artist-run mine.
    Then you can order personally subscribe to the command "Your Personal Carbon Book Artist.
    I do a little market research Afion whether the proposed book artist of high quality Carbon can, you might be interested or not at all.
    Thank you for your franchise because your opinion is important to me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Livre_Artiste.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Phillipe-that looks so beautiful....books are where it is at....for future generations
    I had a good friend artist; Leonard Baskin who made incredible books...they are the most prized of all his creations!
    Best, Peter
    website down for maintenance!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin