Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,730   Posts: 1,515,255   Online: 810

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Instant Film Idea

When I was thinking about my Polaroid 350 , I thought , if I can put positive paper with non light permeable but liquid permeable textile , I could develop the paper on site.

I think rolls deliver and stick the edges of top textile layer on to paper. There will be a other layer sticked to back.

I think anyone can prepare this at home.

Umut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds like a neat idea! Only thing is the direct positive paper is what, ISO 3? The 350 and most others have a very slow lens, f/8.8 or so. And the shutter is electronic, how long will it stay open? Normally up to 10 seconds. I can fool my old 100 model into taking a loooooong shot by covering the 'electric eye'. I guess in sunlight we won't need that long an exposure, with sunny sixteen we need 1/3rd second normally, 1/6th with f/8.8 I guess?

Negative paper is also very slow right, about 3 ISO?
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hi Harry ,

I think solution is to use a tripod , covering the sensor by hand and if it doesnt work , to use multiple exposures.

Umut

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin