Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,915   Posts: 1,521,765   Online: 1077

Shooter
    Large Format

Alternative Processes with C-Prints

I love pinhole photography and within the past couple weeks I've been using colored photographic paper as my negatives. I've definitely gotten some interesting results and will continue to experiment. While in color photography lecture the other day, our professor showed us images of bleached C-Prints and I thought they were awesome. I took one of my uninteresting pinhole negatives and went to town on it with some household bleach and this is what I ended up with.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bleached c print.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	652.0 KB 
ID:	41514

Just curious as to if anyone can point me in any direction as to other awesome things that can be done with C-Prints in the experimental realm. Anything that would change the color, texture, make strange surface effects,...etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can cross process it: Dektol, Stop, Wash, expose, Color Develop, Blix, wash ! Results are here and on PN.

You can Develop, Fix, wash to get unusual results as well as Develop + Fog, Blix and wash. Results here in my gallery.

The list goes on and on. Imagination is the limit.

PE

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin