Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,023   Online: 798

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Fomatone can be cooled somewhat with selenium and drastically with gold toning. Fomatone is pretty remarkable because you can get so many different looks from with it. I'd be happy with just Fomabrom and Fomatone....I think I could coax almost any look I'd be interested in.....although I do miss Slavich already!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I think Foma is readily available from Freestyle in LA and thank god for that.

I have only started doing lith recently but have been printing on all vintage papers that I found in the darkroom I bought in San Diego. There is an infinite supply of old paper there dating back to the 1940s - stuff like Kodak Bromesko, GAF, Agfa single ply galore, AZO, Luminos, Du Pont... crazy! The best thing about lith is that those papers that are time-fogged in normal developer work great with lith (sshhhhh...... let's keep that one a secret, right?)

OK, so I am going to use this good note as a place to plug this little project which will expose people to all sorts of fun stuff including, but not limited to, lith: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...oto-palace-bus
    Please help support this in any way you can - this one is for the greater Art Good. Spread the word and pledge if you can. Otherwise connect with us on facebook or blogspot and we'll be in your town soon enough

Shooter
    35mm
    orlovphoto, does the source of vintage darkroom papers you found in a darkroom in San Diego still have any more to spare. Yes you are right about old paper that are time fogged a bit. Does OK with lith.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin