Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,691   Posts: 1,482,386   Online: 714

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Stunning! Just jaw dropping stunning!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wanted to try this paper, now I MUSt do it.
    Nice work

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Few more...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-40.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	233.8 KB 
ID:	54322 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-41.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	54323

Shooter
    35mm
    Wow! I just gave away my Polaroid 150 which I could stick a piece of these 4x5 and shoot with it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nravan:

I like your work very much. I did move out of flash and started using Kino Flo for real time viewing and light control. They come with tungsten or daylight tubes. How do you think they would react and have you ever tried tungtsen with the HDP? I'd really appreciate your insight, I use ULF and I'm considering paper positive/negative direction, but do need to tame my contrast, I'm used to stained and tanned negs with pyri and catechil.
    Thank you,
    Takomary

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bracan:

Sorry, I misspelled your name, no light in my keyboard, The last 2 you posted are real good. Thank you again,
    Takomaru

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bracan:

These 2 are awesome. How did you warmtone HDP? Ithought it had no play, only neitral to cold? A friend of mine shoots it in Asia. I prefer warmtone. Csn you develop this in FOMA PW and tone in Selenium 1+300 for about 20 minutes? Or it does not tone well? Sorry about all the questions, but I really like your last postings and the tonal range. I searched on their website and no info.

Thank you,
    Takomaru

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sorry Takomaru for late reply. No prob for mispelling
    First of all, you must try and throw first 5-10 papers untill dont find real iso of paper (In my case FB paper 1,5 iso), I was too lazy to preflash and on beginning get veeeeryyyy conrasty images. Also I have fresh Multigrade developer 1+4 which is not good for this papers...My light was three very strong but heavily diffused sources (two Bowens Quads 2400 ws generator fleash light and one Bowens QuadX 3000 ws generator flash light maxed out with Wafers 100x140). Aperture was 5,6 lens, but because of bellows extensions it was 11-11,9. No toning, no Selenium, nothing, except Multigrade Ilford developer, Ilfostop (dont work, its like a magic) and Ilford Rapid Fixer. Best results with fresh developer you will get after 9-10 papers, because of medium strength of developer. My develop time was 3 minutes, the Ilfostop and you get more blacks in fixer?!?!? Woodoo magic I think
    Last edited by bracan; 08-08-2012 at 03:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Name:	Untitled-45.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	55116 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-46.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	55117 This was with fresh developer

Name:	Untitled-53.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	175.9 KB 
ID:	55118 This image is 9th or 10th in same developer.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Of course, all images is on Harman Direct Positive FB paper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin