Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,934   Online: 932

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love paper negatives. I know Joe Van Cleave is around here somewhere, and I learned what I know by reading his posts over at f295.org. He likes to use graded paper, but I've had a lot of fun with VC paper. I preflash the green sensitive emulsion and shoot through a yellow filter... they have a neat ortho look to them. I like the atmospheric feeling and aerial perspective that the strong blue sensitivity gives. I've had trouble with my contact prints being soft ( with both film and paper negatives ).. I think I need a heavier piece of glass. Have fun!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by NedL View Post
    I've had trouble with my contact prints being soft ( with both film and paper negatives ).. I think I need a heavier piece of glass. Have fun!
    How important is the weight of the glass? I've been using framing glass and noticed some uneven softness in places

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin