Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,909   Posts: 1,630,616   Online: 937

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

I hadn't released that the thread was still active, but it's good to see some examples.

But as Stone mentions, it would seem a bit unfair to just post images direct to here, so with that in mind if anyone that would like to post anything, either post a link to their gallery or follow Joe's example by adding a link with IMG code.

Joe,

those are great, I'd love to see some more examples, pm me some links if you have them.

- himslef

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    http://www.apug.org/gallery1/showima...mageuser=17089

I made this print on DPP from a lantern slide. Makes me think you could print from a colour slide, though I can't tell you how it would handle the range of colours.

I second the encouragement for members to become subscribers. Best value for money in the world of film photography.
    Was that a "found image"? Or did you take that? The original I mean? Very cool!

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    However Harman's emulsion makers have stopped making it, so they are looking for another supplier (or to make it themselves) it's apparently complicated to get it right so they had been using someone else's (or something like that) so for the mean time the product has been discontinued, so better stock up now!
    Not quite true. That paper started as a custom made paper, manufactured by Ilford Imaging. Later it was transfered as a commercial product to Harman who took over the coating of it but not the emulsion making.
    With the demise of Ilford Imaging the problem for Harman arose.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    Not quite true. That paper started as a custom made paper, manufactured by Ilford Imaging. Later it was transfered as a commercial product to Harman who took over the coating of it but not the emulsion making.
    With the demise of Ilford Imaging the problem for Harman arose.
    Thanks for clarification

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Was that a "found image"? Or did you take that? The original I mean? Very cool!
    The info is found in the comments. I would have had to be born around the same time as my great-grandmother to have taken that photo. I've taken photos of Inuit. They wore jeans, t-shirts, and rubber boots.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    The info is found in the comments. I would have had to be born around the same time as my great-grandmother to have taken that photo. I've taken photos of Inuit. They wore jeans, t-shirts, and rubber boots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin