Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,367   Online: 1009

Shooter
    Multi Format

Paper Negative Workshop with Andrew Sanderson

Two day workshop, Scotland.
    A chance to explore the possibilities of Paper negative photography. This extremely creative method is capable of outstanding results, if you have only ever used paper in the back of a pinhole camera you have not fully explored this technique.
    We will be looking at examples of paper negatives, Shooting them in camera and making Prints. We will also make copy negatives on paper from film originals and print from those. The second day will cover more advanced methods such as tone manipulation by adding pencil to the paper negatives.
    July 12th and 13th 2010

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I subscribed to AG+ because of your article many years ago on paper negatives. Goodness, your images are striking and marvelous.

The timing is bad, however - by a few years! I was at St. Andrews University 2001-2005 and would have taken the Moogie anywhere you held a workshop.

Should you ever come to the States or create an on-line tutorial, please let me know.

regards,
    Russ Young

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin