Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,030   Online: 997

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Beseler 45 Enlarger and various odds and ends

I have a nice little starter collection for someone who wants to set up their own darkroom. It includes a Beseler 45 condenser enlarger, various trays, a couple of smallish easels, and some boxes of odds and ends. I am in Saint Paul and this is for pickup only. Make me an offer of how much you would like to donate to APUG and it is yours. The only catch is you have to take it all, no cherry picking.

IM me if you are interested and we can make arrangements. I have never actually used this enlarger, so I cannot vouch to it functionality, but their ain't much to go wrong with one of these other than a bulb replacement, so you should be able to get it up and running.

I got this about four years ago with the intention of setting up a darkroom in my basement, but that has proven too much for me to manage.

Paul Sorensen

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The enlarger is gone to a good home in Fargo. Nice meeting you James! $50 on its way to APUG.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks so much guys! Awesome

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin