Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,713   Posts: 1,514,696   Online: 924

Thread: Portra 400BW

Shooter
    Multi Format

Portra 400BW

Sort of "Free" (for the cost of postage and a donation to APUG): Four (4) unopened propacks (20 rolls total) of Kodak Portra ISO400 220 film. This is a black and white emulsion that is processed as C41. The film has a process before date of 09/2005 but has resided, since purchased in mid-2005, if my nephew's memory is correct, amongst the frozen vegetables, meats and other assorted food (and possibly non-food) items that typically reside in the freezer compartment of one's refrigerator. Accordingly the boxes are a little worse for wear. The film (apparently long forgotten, since my nephew is no exclusively a 35mm shooter) was given to me tonight - the result of a discussion on film inventories for an upcoming trip to Jasper National Park...but that's another story. At any rate, if you are interested, PM me ASAP. I will ship - US and Canada only please - the film out Friday morning.

Regards,

BLK
    An assortment of F-series Nikons with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent!
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    clayne is the taker. Confirmation PM has been sent.
    An assortment of F-series Nikons with quite a few Nikkors, a pair of M6s with some Leitz glass, a pair of 500c/ms with a wide range of Zeiss optics and, just to help keep Duracell solvent, a D800.

Favourite films: (1). KE ("Kodachrome Era"): 35mm: PKM25 and PKR64, HP5/Tri-X; 120: PKR64, PanF, FP4. (2). PKE ("Post-Kodachrome Era"): (a) 35mm: E100G, HP5 Plus/Tri-X and Delta 3200; (b) 120: E100G, PanF Plus, FP4 Plus, TMax 100.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin