Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,124   Posts: 1,636,933   Online: 966

Thread: Portra 400BW

Shooter
    Multi Format

Portra 400BW

Sort of "Free" (for the cost of postage and a donation to APUG): Four (4) unopened propacks (20 rolls total) of Kodak Portra ISO400 220 film. This is a black and white emulsion that is processed as C41. The film has a process before date of 09/2005 but has resided, since purchased in mid-2005, if my nephew's memory is correct, amongst the frozen vegetables, meats and other assorted food (and possibly non-food) items that typically reside in the freezer compartment of one's refrigerator. Accordingly the boxes are a little worse for wear. The film (apparently long forgotten, since my nephew is no exclusively a 35mm shooter) was given to me tonight - the result of a discussion on film inventories for an upcoming trip to Jasper National Park...but that's another story. At any rate, if you are interested, PM me ASAP. I will ship - US and Canada only please - the film out Friday morning.

Regards,

BLK
    Some Nikons (F6, F5, F3P, F3HP, F2ASx4, F2A, F2 and a D800), with Ai/Ais Nikkors ranging from 15mm to 600mm; Leicas (M6X2), with Leitz glass from 28 to 90mm and a pair of Hasselblads (500c/ms), with Zeiss glass from 50 to 250mm. A bit of stuff for a no-longer practicing professional, but justifiable for a now-converted hobbyist who absolutely loves taking/making pictures.

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent!
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    clayne is the taker. Confirmation PM has been sent.
    Some Nikons (F6, F5, F3P, F3HP, F2ASx4, F2A, F2 and a D800), with Ai/Ais Nikkors ranging from 15mm to 600mm; Leicas (M6X2), with Leitz glass from 28 to 90mm and a pair of Hasselblads (500c/ms), with Zeiss glass from 50 to 250mm. A bit of stuff for a no-longer practicing professional, but justifiable for a now-converted hobbyist who absolutely loves taking/making pictures.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin