Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,212   Online: 928

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Tamron Fotovix Video Scanner thing

Looking for a good condition Tamron Fotovix video camera/scanner machine. It is used to scan negatives and slides to video output. I would prefer one that will take 120 film as well as 35mm. I would like to use it to preview slides/negs to a TV/Video monitor. Anyone have one? reply here or to my email.

Shooter
    Medium Format

SONY?

Ive got a SONY HVC-3000 that sounds like what you are looking for. Does not do 120.
    Gun Control is like: Reducing drunk driving by making it harder for SOBER people to buy cars.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by ijeff View Post
    Looking for a good condition Tamron Fotovix video camera/scanner machine. It is used to scan negatives and slides to video output. I would prefer one that will take 120 film as well as 35mm. I would like to use it to preview slides/negs to a TV/Video monitor. Anyone have one? reply here or to my email.
    I have one but I notice this is an older post. Did you find one?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin