Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,920   Posts: 1,556,559   Online: 1301

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Darkroom stuff for APUG

Darkroom stuff available to benefit APUG:

Set of (8) 8x10 trays by Paterson, different colors, all matching, good condition, only one with significant stains. Suggested $15 donation to APUG plus actual ship, or free pickup in Atlanta.

Set of (9) 11x14 white trays, generic, with ribs on the bottom, very good condition, only one with significant stains, several were used only as rinse trays. These are marked with sharpie as "dev, stop, fix, etc." One was my selenium only tray. Suggested $20 donation to APUG plus actual ship, or free pickup in Atlanta.

(5) Kalt Data Bottles for chemical storage - $5 to APUG with free pickup in Atlanta.

If anyone is interested in this stuff I also have some extra thermometers, safelights etc. that I can throw in for an extra few bucks or so to APUG
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    hello,

are the 8x10 trays still available. My zip is 77554.

thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    I would like the chemical bottles and thermometer.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I would like the 11X14 trays if still available, tell me about the safe lights I need some>
    Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin