Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,491   Online: 947

Thread: Filters

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Filters

I'm trying to create some room by sending some of my surplus to you. My filter drawers are cluttered and need some breathing room. Let me know what you want and I'll see what I can send your way. Most of my surplus is in 49mm, 52mm and 55mm sizes although there are some other odd sizes. For the really old, old school guys you might ask about series 7,8 & 9 filters/adapters/hoods,etc. Cokin? May be a few but not in the P size.Many of the polarizers will be linear which is not a problem for old school folks. Bunches of UV/1A/skylight/polarizers . Some color filters for B&W. Ask for what you need and will use. Don't think there will be any 25A filters, but may be. Bill Barber

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I can't remember exactly which I need but I use and lose 49mm and 55mm Red Yellow Green Orange all the time...

I think right now I actually need yellow.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin