Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,305   Online: 927

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bergger Paper offering for APUG members

We just got a small load of Bergger Papers in, cold stored, outfdated, with the bulk of it fabricated in 2006 oir so. We played aroubnd with some of it in our darkroom an it appears to be OK. We have limited amounts of various SKUs and here is a link that we put up for APUG members.

http://www.ultrafineonline.com/beblandwhpa.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    This post got stuck in my mod queue inadvertently so just giving it a bump now that it's live. Thanks

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by UltrafineMan View Post
    We just got a small load of Bergger Papers in, cold stored, outfdated, with the bulk of it fabricated in 2006 oir so. We played aroubnd with some of it in our darkroom an it appears to be OK. We have limited amounts of various SKUs and here is a link that we put up for APUG members.

http://www.ultrafineonline.com/beblandwhpa.html
    What happens if I purchase the 42"x65' roll and discover that it's fogged from age and bad storage? Will I be made whole or is this buy at your own risk?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by frotog View Post
    What happens if I purchase the 42"x65' roll and discover that it's fogged from age and bad storage? Will I be made whole or is this buy at your own risk?
    We are down to around 7 rolls left and they seem to be fine, and our general rule of thumb would be in USA (48) we would pay to ship out and you would be responsible for a return. In fact we are thinking about running mural rolls again on our regular photo paper, didn't realize that many wide format guys were left.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin