Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,768   Posts: 1,484,203   Online: 861

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for all the help. I have an order out for glass from Focal Point. Should be here in 3-4 weeks.

@gorbas: No glass cutting for me it seems, phew. The negative carrier of my Axomat did not have the possibility to use glass. Just a fixed square hole in the negative carrier. Design wasn't great, the negatives always popped, and even before they did it was impossible to get the entire negative in one focal plane. The negative carrier forced even the flattest of negs into a bulge. But at the time I didn't know any better and was happy with what I had.

@paul: Thanks for the link. They seem rather professional. Maybe useful for some kind of future use.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mike's glass arrived last week and it's excellent. His service is great too- always a quick and helpful answer. Highly recommended!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin