Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,534   Posts: 1,544,037   Online: 1109

Shooter
    8x10 Format

30x40+ fiber printing, not in trays any tips?

I've been printing 30x40 B&W fiber and smaller in trays. Is there a processor out there that's not too gigantic of a machine I can use. I heard of something called DeVille that leads your pic by clips through the chemistry, and you turn the cranks. I have not found a reference to this anywhere. This is for 50 inch width. Anything I've seen has 16x20 as their largest.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i thought that was just for washing only but go here http://www.argentik.com/ and check out their website.

Images
    I thought folks did these rolled up in tubes (with an mess to keep the surfaces from sticking). When I was a kid, I worked in a studio and when they did gigantic prints, they put them on the floor and mopped them with chemicals.
    Watch for Loose Gravel

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin