Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,809   Posts: 1,581,528   Online: 981

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Durst 138 Fan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, the one in the picture is 220V. Supposedly they made a 120V also. I agree that the OP should be able to get a suitable blower from many possible sources. Also consider Grainger, they have a few to choose from: http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/DAY...ers&cm_vc=FFTS

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Looks like a unit from Grainger should get me to 70 cfm that the Durst unit has. That should be easy to rig up into a decent blower, and not too much money. I'll also check with Durst Pro to see if they have something that's cheaper, but I doubt it. Thanks all.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Please let us know what Jensen's suggestion on this is. He's extremely knowledgeable but somewhat notorious as a businessman... Thanks.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Grainger has plenty of affordable squirrel cages. The cheaper ones will be relatively noisy. I you need
    quiet, get a Panasonic inline fan.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin