Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,543   Online: 910

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To be honest, the best answer is to adjust the sensor position so you get correct speed without needing to change from the default.
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just wanted to chime in and give another + for RH, good info and follow up from order to delivery.
    I got mine last week and I'm popping down to the local hardware store today to buy some parts to make a little adapter (or see if they got one).
    Could just rewire my enlarger as well, but I'll just make an adapter, to be able to use my old timer, should it ever be an necessary

Timer looks and feels really solid, can't wait to start using it \o/
    -
    "Nice picture, you must have an amazing camera."
    Visit my photography blog at: http://helino-photo.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RH Designs View Post
    To be honest, the best answer is to adjust the sensor position so you get correct speed without needing to change from the default.
    Richard, this is being used with an Aristo D2-HI which puts out considerably more light, hence the ND. It works great now, I timed it at 18 seconds on the default setting of 16 initially and then right at 16 when it has been warmed up / used for awhile. I know the seconds don't really matter in terms of F-Stop printing, but the metronome chirp every second is key for me in burning and dodging.

It's pointed towards the diffuser disk at an ever so slight angle...

I think what you do is fantastic, I name dropped your ProcessMaster-II on Photo.net on a thread about consistent development temps. I have to say, the Brits just knock it out of the park in the analog world..:-)
    Last edited by PKM-25; 03-19-2012 at 10:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks - though ironically our products are of course all digital!
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As to the wiring, I modified two power strips. All my enlargers and safe lights plug into them.
    http://www.zone-10.com

When you turn your camera on, does it return the favor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin