Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,207   Posts: 1,531,910   Online: 1151

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Neal;

I cannot disagree however, at the present time, you get one or the other - stability or no HQ.

But, Eco Pro is an excellent developer. I hope to figure out how to do better someday.

PE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just a thought, are you using tap or distilled water to mix up your developer. Tap water in some areas could have minerals in it that shorten the life of the working solution. Try distilled water for a batch and see if it lasts longer. Also is there is a chemistry department at your university? They often have de-ionized water on tap in their buildings. If you ask nice I am sure you could get gallons of it for free. After all a darkroom is really a chemistry lab.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I see the appeal of Eco Pro. In fact I've used it for our community art center DR at one time. Your working the solution too hard or its shelf live is pooping out. Establish a paper capacity count and train students on changing out solutions. Someone is ordering supplies and your argument will be cost which may be trumped by real & perceived environmental advantages.
    Last edited by Richard Jepsen; 05-26-2013 at 08:22 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    RJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin