Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,520   Posts: 1,543,792   Online: 771

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jobo Resistor

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I haven't a CPE2, but looking at your photo, pins 4-5 are clearly the coil. 1, 2 and 3 will be the contacts and it will be single-pole double-throw (SPDT).

Looking near the hole near the middle, there's a 4-pin device that looks like a WO4 bridge to me, with the top-left and bottom-right pins being the rectified outputs. Note that they go to relay contacts 1 and 2 (and a big capacitor on the left acting as filter/snubber), so I would assume that they are the NO and NC contacts. That leaves 3 as being the C (common) contact.

That's my guess, anyway.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you, someone gave me the reference of the relay http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/data...61/61740_1.pdf
    The coil on 3,5 common 4 end contacts 1,2.
    On my board, I found the original failure, it is the thermistor PTC975 it break down at too low intensity (1,5 A for 3A nominal)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin