Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,508   Online: 898

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Awesome, Rick!

Yep... I have the 6x6 carrier and the 75mm lens. I also have a 50mm and the 35mm mask. It was pretty complete except for the filter drawer.

Thanks (again)

Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My daughter used this one with a 40mm Yashinon to get 11x14 prints from 35mm negs. It's a very decent little enlarger, pretty solid.
    You're going to need a piece of heat absorbing glass in the drawer, the filters rest on that. You'll also have to trim 3x3's down just a tad to fit.

You'll need a piece of matboard 3in by 5in to insert into the slot, then trace the curve of the front of the enlarger onto that. The HA glass is located at the far end of the carrier, dimensions are 2-7/8 in square, and rests in rails 5/16 inch high, leaving 1/8 in for filter retention.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fil drwr 001.jpg   fil drwr 002.jpg   fil drwr 003.jpg  
    Last edited by Rick A; 05-16-2012 at 07:17 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You're the man, Rick!

Thanks a bunch... I replied to your pm.

Ed

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Oh... I just found out that they use heat absorbing glass in those energy saving windows. I can get some cut at my local hardware store.

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin