Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,699   Online: 706

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format

DURST MULTIGRAPH MANUAL

I now have a copy of the official Durst manual for Multigraph enlargers. It gives information on how to use the enlarger correctly, what filtrations settings to use for a variety of papers ( Ilford, Kodak, Tetanol, Seagull, Kentmere etc), plus information on common error messages. This manual is for the Durst 1200 Multigraph, although the principles will be the same regardless of format.

From previous postings it is clear that this Multigraph manual is hard to find. Therefore, if anyone would like a copy, simply send me an email and I'll send a copy in return.

The deal is that you too then provide fellow photographers with copies which are also free of charge. Let's share the information as widely as possible.

Best wishes,

Alan.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hello Alan
    Can you send a copy of the Multigraph manual to vick.ko@sympatico.ca

I would like to see how hard it is to use. My impressions are that it is more complex than a manually controlled enlarger. Is that right?

Vick

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Alan View Post
    I now have a copy of the official Durst manual for Multigraph enlargers. It gives information on how to use the enlarger correctly, what filtrations settings to use for a variety of papers ( Ilford, Kodak, Tetanol, Seagull, Kentmere etc), plus information on common error messages. This manual is for the Durst 1200 Multigraph, although the principles will be the same regardless of format.

From previous postings it is clear that this Multigraph manual is hard to find. Therefore, if anyone would like a copy, simply send me an email and I'll send a copy in return.

The deal is that you too then provide fellow photographers with copies which are also free of charge. Let's share the information as widely as possible.

Best wishes,

Alan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear Vick,

Manual sent as requested. Best wishes, alan.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Dear Alan,

Please send me manual adamlugi@gmail.com

Thank you

Regards
    Adam

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Alan

Please send a copy to mark_sauerwald at yahoo.com

I have copies of the Ilford MG600 manuals which I suspect are the same, and will happily send you those if you are interested - same offer to others....

Mark

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear Adam and Mark, Durst manual emailed as requested. If it doesn't arrive check spam filter. If it isn't there, then please contact me and I'll send it again. Best wishes, Alan.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Alan, Thank you.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst Multigraph

Hello Alan,

I would very much appreciate receiving a copy of the Multigraph manual at philippelasry@free.fr

Thanks in advance,

Philippe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Alan, I would greatly appreciate a copy of the manual. Thank you. mail@thephotographyroom.com.au

I was using my multigraph this evening when the initial lag time (once the exposure button had been pressed) stopped and the lamp stayed on constantly. Has anyone experienced this? All the fuses are fine but the lamp will not turn off at all.

Cheers.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear Philippe and The Photography Room, I've sent the manual as requested.

If anyone else needs a copy, then send me an email via APUG. Weeks can pass before I look at my old postings, so I may miss requests listed here. Best wishes, Alan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin