Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,759   Online: 859

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nicely done...

So does that include the print basket, which is not a lightweight either?

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Yes, tub, hoses and print rack system were 26 lbs dry, amended my prior post for clarity....
    Andy

I use a Versalab. It works swell and won't break the bank.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by brian steinberger View Post
    I currently have an 11x14 print washer that Steve Summitek used to make.
    Brian, Hyglo will still take orders for Steve's Cascade washer (Steve of course is not involved any more with the ordering process). I had a 16x22" washer made there in November 2011 !! IS there any reason you wouldn't get the same type again ?

The only catch is that the prices listed on Steve's website are really outdated and owing to the cost of plexiglass going up over the past 3 years, they now cost about 70% more than the listed price

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Peter, this is very interesting! You mind disclosing how much you paid for the 16x22" washer? That is the size I would like.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    Brian, Hyglo will still take orders for Steve's Cascade washer (Steve of course is not involved any more with the ordering process). I had a 16x22" washer made there in November 2011 !! IS there any reason you wouldn't get the same type again ?

The only catch is that the prices listed on Steve's website are really outdated and owing to the cost of plexiglass going up over the past 3 years, they now cost about 70% more than the listed price

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Brian, no probs, $820 plus $100 packaging = US$920. Shipping was additional at my expense. Getting that beast to Australia was no cheap exercise!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alistair Inglis is an APUG sponsor and, as far as I am aware, his products are excellent: http://www.alistairinglis.com/print-washers/
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin