Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,386   Online: 750

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Glue

Nick-I had a ZoneVI washer that started to separate on me. You realize how much outward pressue is on those outside walls? My solution was a permanent one. There is a product at marine stores called marine-tex. You carry this stuff onboard when your hull is leaking! Believe me it hardens like steel-it can be sanded and shaped. So what's not to like? Most expoxies fade in time-as I also applied some marine epoxy when I did this. The Marine-tex is stable-the expoxies are fading after 16 months.
    Regards Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seems to have worked okay. Some of the excess glue managed to land in the area the red rubber stopper seats and I had a leak until I peeled off the excess glue. Of course I didn't notice this when I tested with water.

Thanks everybody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin