Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,178   Online: 763

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Plans for a fish tank print washer - Anyone?

Hi Everyone,
    I did a search for easy to follow plans for making a fish tank print washer but I'm coming up dry (pun intended). I've given up hope on finding a used 16x20 upright print washer. Not only are these items fairly rare locally (even in a big city like LA) but the few that I've looked at over the years were disassembled and piled in a box and I had no idea if it was complete and working. Because of the expense of these brand new, the sellers of these used ones usually wanted several hundred dollars for the pile of tubes and plastic they claimed worked perfectly (but how could I know for sure?) I'm finding lots of used fish tanks in a variety of sizes for excellent prices at garage sales and thrift stores. With a trip to the hardware store for the dividers and tubes, I'm hoping that I can get up and running fairly easily especially since I'm not exactly an experienced do-it-yourself handy person. Any help you can give me is much appreciated.
    Regards,
    Marc

Shooter
    35mm

Shooter
    35mm

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Medium Format

DIY Vertrical Print Washer

Here is the link to photos of my DIY Vertical Print Washer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards

Todd

http://www.flickr.com/photos/c330sha...7629185153709/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin