Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,036   Online: 1173

Thread: Need timer cord

Shooter
    Multi Format

Need timer cord

Anyone have a spare timer cord (probably not proper nomenclature) for a Beseler Dichro 45 Computerized Color Head?

It's the cord that connects to the six pin connector on the bottom left side of the head.

Perhaps anyone with one they CAN'T spare could provide a diagram or specifics of the cord connection so I may make my own cord? I have no wiring diagram for it so I don't know the wiring scheme to the male pin connector.

Thanks in advance.
    Imitation cameras come with big egos, real cameras do not include accessories.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi:
    If you do not have any success finding a spare the guys at KHB may be able to help you with information and probably sell you a complete cord.

http://www.khbphotografix.com

Todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Barlow
    Hi:
    If you do not have any success finding a spare the guys at KHB may be able to help you with information and probably sell you a complete cord.

http://www.khbphotografix.com

Todd
    Thanks for the link. I did finally get a wire schematic for that connection (hand drawn) so I can make one, but I would like to find an original cord too.

For anyone that stumbles upon one of these heads -- TWO AC power sources are required. The lamp circuit runs from the second power cord attached to the bottom six pin connector via the timer. I've seen these heads sold on eBay a lot without a manual and not showing or mentioning this second power cord.

Gotta go make a power cord now and find out if this head actually works.
    Imitation cameras come with big egos, real cameras do not include accessories.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin