Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,103   Online: 850

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

reassembling a de vere 507 head onto the base problem

Hi,
    i bought a de vere 507 and am trying to reassembling the head onto the base.
    I have the de vere manual, but when i try to place the head onto the base,

it looks like the two pins that connect the head updown movement to the base are blocking the head to be exactly inplace. (ore something else wrong)

The front panel that is placed in front of the head (pic1), identified by the red 1 should be vertical aligned to the base, but as pic2 shows,
    it is for somewhat 2 millimeters in front of the base, and so the plate cannot be attached to the column. That also means that the L- edge behind the head column (backside) has also 2mm space, that should not be there.

What Am I doing wrong here????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic1.jpg   pic2.jpg   pic3.jpg   pic4.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hi am a bit further..
    I found out that at the backside the nut can be used to adjust the position.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails side.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin