Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,530   Posts: 1,543,967   Online: 1096

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by szkodazecietuniema View Post

I guess the one I have found would work just fine but instead of checking it myself I will contact Odyssey first.

thanks again,

regards,

Lukasz
    You actually found some filters that fit? That is fantastic. The Ilford 500 head has quite a range of adjustment (programs 0-7) that you should be able to zero in on a suitable program for you paper and selected filters.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi there,

I have some Ilford Muitigrade 500 filters that I am going to sell, either on here or Ebay. I must admit I am not sure what they are worth but a bit as I cannot find any for sale.

83425803 - heat filter - x12
    83425802 - green filter - x5
    83425801 - blue filter - x5

Dipping my toe in the water to see what I can see! I only just discovered I have them after holding onto them for about twenty years.
    I found a place selling generic dichroic filters:
    http://www.edmundoptics.com/optics/o...r-filters/1734

Im genuinely intending to sell them, just need to fix a price. I looked on Ebay.co.uk but there are none there.

Regards

Paul

Paul
    Last edited by silkweed; 10-29-2012 at 08:51 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    "Im genuinely intending to sell them, just need to fix a price. I looked on Ebay.co.uk but there are none there."

I would think that if you put them on eBay with no reserve you will get a fair, and pretty good price. I think there are quite a few of us apprehensive about what we will do if one of these filters needs replacing, and would pay for the peace of mind of having spares ro hand.
    Richard

Shooter
    35mm
    I have worked out what I will sell them for now, if anyone is interested then drop me a PM as I dont think I can sell them in the 'Public eye' without registering on the selling area which to me is a waste of time and defeats the object of having the selling area here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin