Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,469   Online: 1090

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

MacBeth information request

Good morning everyone,

I have - as many of you already have - purchased one of the MacBeth densitometers from an E-Bay auction. Many already have the "Operator's or User's" manual BUT . . . some of us are trying to actually troubleshoot some of the circuits within these instruments. So herein lies my request: Does anyone know where I can obtain schematics for the circuits inside these densitometers?

I have a TD-904 transmission densitometer and some of the components I cannot locate any datasheets. An interesting note is that I found a sight from a Google search but it was in Spanish! So I registered but some pop-up window said something that I could not understand and wouldn't allow me to go any further. I was sure I could figure out what a datasheet said from looking at many even if it was in Spanish but to no avail.

So I am an owner without a schematic. (I know, sad, sad, sad.) Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks,

Dave Schmotzer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    MacBeth (now Gratag/MacBeth) has always had good customer support, at least to the industry. Have you tried contacting them, either through their web site, or by phone (via the site)?
    Repost if you have trouble, I might be able to help.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin