Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,610   Online: 684

Shooter
    35mm

Anybody with a darkroom they are willing to share in Southwest Michigan, please?

I have some leads out on finding some darkroom space to use, I was wondering if there was anyone in the corridor from Muskegon down to Holland/GR/Kalamazoo that might have a darkroom I could use/share, please?

I would, of course, participate financially in supplies and such.

Thanks.

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    The Kalamazoo Institute of Art has a very nice darkroom. It's not available all the time, and you usually have to take a class to get into it. The chemicals are provided though. So it depends on how often you need to use it. Nothing in Grand Rapids as far as I know. Not since the UICA closed their darkroom.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by scherbis View Post
    The Kalamazoo Institute of Art has a very nice darkroom. It's not available all the time, and you usually have to take a class to get into it. The chemicals are provided though. So it depends on how often you need to use it. Nothing in Grand Rapids as far as I know. Not since the UICA closed their darkroom.
    Wow!

I just assumed they had closed it down.

I love the KIA and have taken many photo classes there.

I will have to check out the darkroom schedule to see if it is worth me taking a class there because I would not be able to go to the class but only use the darkroom.

Thanks for the suggestion.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin