Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,462   Online: 908

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Not sure what kind of light source you are seeking but I saw that PGSYS is listing an Aristo 5x7 head for $199 and a Durst 138 Condenser head for $99 without the condensers or $349 with 3 condensers.
    Got the site, thanks a lot for the help!

Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I ended up getting a head from Halifax in nearly new condition for $99.00. When I procured the four mounting bolts, the front two being longer and all metric, I found the space where the negative carrier slides in to be just enough for the carrier and springs.

Im going to make a diffusion head by lining styrofoam inside, placing diffusers in and covering the open area where the condenses go.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin