Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,203   Online: 783

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Hi Jing,

I live in Berlin.

Can you post information about the PV.

By the way, have a look at German and Dutch eBay sites. Ilford 500 systems do not come up very often (and usually not with all the light boxes) but the average sale price is 2-300€.

Best,

David
    www.dsallen.de

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    These are the typical prices they sell for here with everything, one UK store (I won't name) selling Seconhand Darkroom stuff is way too expensive, a complete rip-off, I'm told he used to work for Nova who as I said previously are quite reasonable.

Ian
    Now one word is really worth a thousand pound. Honestly I should invite every one of you guys for beers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Allen View Post
    Hi Jing,

I live in Berlin.

Can you post information about the PV.

By the way, have a look at German and Dutch eBay sites. Ilford 500 systems do not come up very often (and usually not with all the light boxes) but the average sale price is 2-300€.

Best,

David
    www.dsallen.de
    Hello David!

The opening is on 30 august, the exhibition is held by Fotogalerie Friedrichshain, Helsingforser Platz 1, 10243 Berlin Tel.: 030 / 296 16 84, fotogalerie@kulturring.org

I will arrive in Berlin the 15th august to build up the exhibition, we should have a drink.

Have to go out to celebrate with my friends, I'm leaving next monday for Paris to print for the exhibition. Laters!

Best

Jing

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Hi Jing,

Thanks for the information.

What time is the PV - 20.00 Uhr?

I will be back in Berlin from 17.08.2012 (going to Szczecin for a couple of days).

Would be happy to meet up if you have time.

My number is:
    +49 1577 30 15 790

Look forward to your exhibition.

Do you have a website?

best,

David
    www.dsallen.de

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Take a look at the LPL with the VCCE head. I have two DeVeres and this LPL beats them to death..It stays aligned lamps are easy to get, contrast control is spectacular and a change ofmgrade doesn't alter the exposure..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    These are the typical prices they sell for here with everything, one UK store (I won't name) selling Seconhand Darkroom stuff is way too expensive, a complete rip-off, I'm told he used to work for Nova who as I said previously are quite reasonable.

Ian
    Thank you Ian, I said good luck to that guy and am back on ebay. I checked both of the sellers you mentioned, they look professional. Thanks and you are welcome to share more tips on how to find an ideal enlarger on the online market!

Best for you my friend.

Jing

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Allen View Post
    Hi Jing,

Thanks for the information.

What time is the PV - 20.00 Uhr?

I will be back in Berlin from 17.08.2012 (going to Szczecin for a couple of days).

Would be happy to meet up if you have time.

My number is:
    +49 1577 30 15 790

Look forward to your exhibition.

Do you have a website?

best,

David
    www.dsallen.de
    Hello David. Thank you very much for your kindness, we should definitely hang out together. One reason I have to do this exhibition in Berlin is that I'm very influenced by German artists like Anselm Kiefer and Otto Dix.

I have noted down your phone number. In the opening day I will give a live experimental music performance, though I still don't know at which hour the opening will be held, I will tell you later. Hope I will see you there.

Best

Jing

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    Take a look at the LPL with the VCCE head. I have two DeVeres and this LPL beats them to death..It stays aligned lamps are easy to get, contrast control is spectacular and a change ofmgrade doesn't alter the exposure..
    Thank you very much for your advice! Yes I will look into the LPL VCCE head, I've heard many good things about it. Problem is I've never tried one. I really need 600w not because I need to do printing fast, but because a good part of my negatives are hyper dense. I need enough light to penetrate the negative. From the look of it LPL might not have that power I need...But yes why not slow down a bit? I'd consider that and see if I can try one at least once...They are cheap too.

Thank you again!

Jing

Shooter
    35mm
    From the sublime to the ridiculous, how about a 504 with the Dichromat head (only 250W, if I remember correctly?) and under-lens filters? The usual two density ranges applies - 00-3,5 is constant density then 4-5 is plus one stop. Only in half-grade steps, but at least it avoids messing about trying to dial-in neutral density via the colour-head.

Edit: The UK is a bit too far to drive from China - I thought you were in Paris, from the profile info!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Hi Jing,

How is your install going?

I look forward to meeting you and seeing your work at Helsingforser Platz.

Until then,

All the best,

David
    www.dsallen.de

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin