Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,008   Online: 866

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Light seal for a Durst M805 enlarger

I have a Durst M805 enlarger that I bought second hand some years ago. The truth is that light leaks through different sites wherein the sealing material has virtually disappeared. Primarily, the light escapes through the mast which holds the lamp and the top cover of the compartment that houses the lamp.
    I want to buy the right material to replace the original seal. I guess it is something similar to the seal used in the negative compartment of a camera, but it must be resistant to the temperature generated by a lamp of 150 watts. Can anyone recommend me what should I buy, and, if possible, where?
    Thank you,
    Henry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    McMaster carr carries some high-temp silicone foam in gray that might be appropriate for that situation

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin